Friday 3 February 2012

Spring/Summer 2011 Hairstyle Trend Inspired ME!!

Have funky , cool and chic hairstyles always inspired you ??
I have always been an avid fan of cool hairstyles !
Braiding was always a fun hairstyle to learn , I thought. I was much inspired by a spring/summer hair trend that was totally popular in 2011 ~ Thats none other than the FISHTAIL BRAID! 

Here are some photos of what I meant by FISHTAIL BRAID.


I should say that they look somewhat like the tail of a fish and even adorable !
I have been learning this hairstyle for quite sometime and I just tried a very simple one when I was
in school two days back on my friend.



&&& here it is :

 Really loved the outcome as I did on both sides of her hair and pin-ed up 
a flower clip to hold her braids ! Uber cool aftermath ! (:
I hope to come up with more interesting hairstyles ...DO stay tuned !
If you do have any questions, do forward them to me at sync_vani@hotmail.sg(:


WIth love,

No comments:

Post a Comment