Wednesday 20 June 2012

A BIG HELLO !

Hello everyone ! 


Its been quite some time since I updated this blog. My humble apologies to all of you ! I was rather packed and busy with my birthday, graduation related matters. I hope to seek your understanding and this blog will be updated as often as possible from now onwards! 


You guys must be wondering what I have in store since I am back ! I have some Birthday photos, graduation photos and also a new look I did recently did to show you all ! Just sit back and take a look ! (:

Some shots from my My 21st Birthday





My second Birthday cake from my loved ones. it was a SURPRISE !

A beautiful bouquet done by FLORAHOLIC team , find them on FACEBOOK: Floraholic 

This awesome birthday caaakeee was my actual 21st Birthday cake.
Made by Hanna from the Yummyumkins Team <3 Thank you !

My Graduation 2012 



Hope you guys had a good time viewing my photos, Oh and I did my own makeup for my 21st Birthday. I have yet to receive my official photos and once I grab hold of them, will try to post some of them too. I have been recently thinking out of the box to create new looks and I did one which was smething I have never tried before. It was actually to capture the image of Cocktails and the various colours they come in and incorporate those colours into a look!

HERE IT IS ! 

This was basically a LIME COCKTAIL INSPIRED  makeup look.
I used mainly three colours to get this look done. It was actually yellow,
lime green and dark green with slight black. Since the eye makeup
was heavy, I left the lips to be alittle pinkish nude.  It was rather a good
experience to try this as it was really easy after trying it. My next
attempt would be........................................................

BLUEBERRY COCKTAIL INSPIRED look. Stay tuned for my next post.
This time with the products I used to Incorporate the look! 




COMING UP NEXT : MY HOLYGRAIL HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

TOGETHER WITH REVIEW ON NEW PRODUCTS PURCHASED ! <3 <3

With lotsa love, 





No comments:

Post a Comment