Saturday 15 December 2012

HAUL: ESSENCE WAREHOUSE SALE '12


"ESSENCE" Warehouse Sale !




Hello dearies! 

As you already know, ESSENCE is one of the cosmetic lines that we have here in Singapore and no one can deny the affordable price range it offers. As a makeup addict, i never wanted to miss this GREAT SALE that was happening just last week and I did not miss to grab somethings from there ! 



These were basically some of the many that attracted my attention. The were going for extremely affordable prices as low as $1 !!!! Can you believe that?? YES THATS THE TRUTH! So, I grabbed some of these junkies.

Let me bring you through the products I bought from the sale!


1. "ESSENCE" SUNCLUB Bronzing Powder



2. "ESSENCE" No Limits Mascara




I was told by one of the staffs there at the sale that this mascara helps in volumnizing the lashes. I thought of giving it a try and just picked it up as it was only going for $3 ! 


3. "ESSENCE" YOU ROCK lipstain


This was actually like a limited edition collection that they had in the YOU ROCK range.
This lipstain really caught my attention as it delivered the same COLOUR as the packaging. It was highly pigmented and it was easy to apply. Totally wearable colour and I thought it complimented dark skin tones very well.


I swatched the colour for you here to see the intensity of the the lipstain. This was definitely a value for money. If i am not wrong, this was going for $2.50 per stick. TOtALLY LOVE IT !


4. "ESSENCE" XXXL Nudes Lipgloss



This was my FAVORITE ITEM of all from the sale ! I particularly preferred this shade so much though there were a few more around. It was towards a pinkish nude shade and it was suitable for almost any skin tone ! The colour was totally lovely and I absolutely loved it. This was going for $3 too if I am not wrong.

5. "ESSENCE" eyeliner (black)



This was another COOL BUY from the sale. Its like a miniature but trust me, it is a lot better and produces better results than other expensive eyeliners around. THIS COST JUST $1 for goodness sake ! Totally was amazed of the outcome as you can see above how intense the BLACK was!


Those of you guys who managed to grab somethings from this SALE, im happy for you and as for those who  have not tried "ESSENCE" yet, you can try them out at their selected stores in selected WATSONS in Singapore. One of which is located in NGEE ANN CITY! <3 GO CHECK IT OUT !



I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY BLOGPOST ON PRODUCTS FROM ESSENCE! 
Coming up with more soon..........!

Till then, 
With lots of love,





No comments:

Post a Comment