Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hairstyle by Syncwit Vani

Hello everyone ! Back again after my short trip to Batam and also since
I was busy with my studies, I was not able to update much. Anyway just to
spice up this week, I have something really interesting to share with you guys !

I have started providing hairstyling services and have been learning really cool hairstyles too.
I was recently , not long ago i guess? was asked to work out a hairdo for one of the Miss Indian International winners by the Well Known Holder of many Pageant Titles in Singapore. She is none other than the Kanmani Corine Vignes. She is the founder of some reputable pageants as well. Also, she is the sole creator and founder of Chic International too.

It was a photoshoot in which I was asked to do hairdo for Miss Jivinia Manohar, the proud owner of the titles namely,  Miss Indian International Singapore 2011/12 & Teen Miss Indian International Singapore 2010. Also, I did basic hairstyling for Miss Sapna Nanikram, the proud owner of the titles namely, Miss Indian International 2007/08 & Miss Indian International Singapore 2007/08


 Miss Jivinia Manohar
Hairdo : Basic curling & styling - Syncwit Vani
Photo credits : Kanmani Corine Vignes
 
 Miss Sapna Nanikram
Hairdo : Basic straightening ( with inwards curl) - Syncwit Vani
Photo credits : Kanmani Corine Vignes 
It was definitely a good experience working with Kanmani I should say. Really did enjoy myself. I would like to thank Kanmani Corine for the wonderful opportunity given to me. Thank you so much and I hope achieve great heights in future. Thank you personally to the honourable models too. 
UPDATE !
Stay tuned for the VALENTINES DAY CONTEST! coming up ! 
 
With love,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment