Friday 6 January 2012

Makeup Showcase Shoot (5) - Lace Attraction

The 'Lace Attraction' theme was inspired initially by the number of lace dresses I have in my wardrobe.
There was a point of time where I really went 'gaga' over the different types n designs of dresses in the Lace collection. That was when I started to sit down to think if I could come up with something really unqie using Lace and gave it a try to do a LACE imprinted makeup.  i created this by placing a lace cloth of a certain length on the model's face and using colours to get the patterns from the cloth. As for the eye makeup, i closely followed the colour similar to the colour I used to get the patterns for the lace cloth. It was rather a tough job to get all the designs there but I tried my level best and heres the outcome !






Model: Chandini
MUA / Hairdo : Syncwit Vani
Photography : Daru Darryl Golen
© Syncwit Vani


This was done to emphasize on the LACE patterns that are actually on the model's face. An unique
way of showing the real beauty of LACE materials. I hope u all would love it. Thank you !


With regards, 

No comments:

Post a Comment