Friday 6 January 2012

Makeup Showcase Shoot (6) - Glam Work Chic

This shoot was inspired during my internship period where I was attached to a company from my poly to work for three months. As such, formal wear was required of me to wear on every working day. Somehow or rather, I got the idea of doing a shoot which included the formal wear part when the model was transformed into a working chic but more on the modern side. The eyeshadow colours I chose was definitely something really glam , a purple smokey eyes and the location was in town where high rise buildings could be seen. Thus, this shoot was taken at the Helix Bridge near Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Here you go.....




MakeupShowcase Shoot (2) - Karasi
Model: Karasi Chandramohan
MUA / Hairdo: Syncwit Vani
Photography : Darryl DaRuu Golan
© Syncwit Vani

  For more photos on this shoot, please click this link : MORE PHOTOS!

Thank you!
With regards,

Syncwit Vani (:

No comments:

Post a Comment