Sunday 8 January 2012

Makeup Showcase Shoot (7) - Modern Pin-up look(Katy Perry Inspired)

As much as many of us go "GAGA" over Katy Perry , well I DO TOO !!!
She's born with really nice features and too pretty ! Her vintage looks were always my favourite !
I got inspired actually by one of her vintage looks! ( seeee beloww! )



Wanted to do something similar to this shoot and my good friend offered to help me out for this shoot.
There was a just a twist of modern touch in my shoot here. These are the photos from my Makeup Showcase photoshoot :


 BEFORE AND AFTER OF NADYA !





Makeup Showcase Shoot (Katy perry inspired )- Modern Pin up look.
Model : Nadya
Makeup/Hairdo : Syncwit Vani
Photography : Digitally Sam Song


There are more photos coming up for this shoot. Will be updated once they are in.
If you are interested to do shoots like these or would like to collaborate for these shoots, send me an email to sync_vani@hotmail.sg or contact me through my
facebook : CLICK HERE!


With regards,
Syncwit Vani

No comments:

Post a Comment