Sunday 8 January 2012

Review : Julie Hewett Lipstick from Luxola

Firsly, About Luxola,

Luxola.com is the premier online destination for Skincare and Cosmetics in Singapore. They offer FREE next day delivery! 
They are located at :58A Club Street, Singapore, 069433

Their website : CLICK HERE

With reference to my earlier post on the Holiday Beauty event I attended last year in December, I would like to do a review on a lipstick I purchased from Luxola. This is what I got : SEE BELOW


 REVIEW : Julie Hewett's Noir Collection, Lipstick in Scarlett




The swatch done on the back of my hand:





Application :

THOUGHTS : Scarlett is the third Julie Hewett Los Angeles (Official) Lipstick in a series of colours honouring screen icons of beauty. The colour has no shimmer but has a creamy glint of blue woven into a rose fuchsia base. I really loved the colour payoff as it was really pigmented ! I felt that it complimented tanned skin tones very well !

Would be getting the other ranges in the Noir Collection for sure!
Where can you get them ? : Direct yourself to ( www.luxola.com)
They also have other products from excellent brands, do check them out as they do free delivery as well. Its an online beauty website based in Singapore !!!


Here's a look I did on CHRISTMAS 2011, 
last year and I used Julie Hewette's lipstick for this look
  Hope you guys loved the review! See ya soon !

With regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment