Wednesday 21 March 2012

A new attempt ; Seaspray Makeup Look

Hello everyone !
I am really excited to share with you all about a new makeup look I was working on for one of my makeup showcases. The makeup look was basically "Seaspray" which would relate something to an underwater feel or more like the colours I chose to use on the model were very subtle. I just wanted to create the cool blue feeling and where the model poses with elegance. I played with colours like sky blue and a slight tinch of bright 'grass' green at the outer corners to give the definition.It was a new attempt this time and I have to say the photographer did a really good job playing with angles and different lights to get the freshness in the look.
Here are the photos;

Makeup showcase (9)
Model : Rajes
Makeup/Hairdo : Syncwit Vani
Photographer : Kannan Raja








No comments:

Post a Comment