Wednesday 14 March 2012

Official Makeup Artist for LIONEARL Spring/Summer 2012 Collection









LIONEARL, being a fashion label was first founded by Lionel & Hariz who are designers with different and unique fashion backgrounds. I was recommended to Lionel by a fellow friend to help them out with makeup for their model for their spring/summer collection. I agreed to it as I was excited to be involved in a fashion shoot with fashion designers who had different forms of experiences. It got me all so elated too for a fact that its going to be a fashion label in SINGAPORE! I was first instructed the concept of their S/S collection shoot and the style I should adopt for the makeup. Lionel and the team were kind and welcoming. I was comfortable with the hospitality that they provided me with. 

The concept for their S/S collection was something like a tree house structure. I found their creations really unique and I was definitely all geared up to help them out for the makeup. Lionel wanted a very cement like face where the face has to be in white, not really the oprah concept though. The lips needed to be in bright striking pink colour. We set out for the photoshoot quite early in the morning and it was expected to end by late afternoon. I had a great time working with the team and I am glad that the photos turned out to be stunning too ! I really wish Lionel & Hariz all the best for their journey in this line of fashion. Here are some photos captured during the photoshoot I had with them !







The good news is that you guys could expect a really amazing , unique range of outfits when they are launched in April 2012 ! & DID I JUST SAY APRIL 2012???
Yes!, LIONEARL will be launching in April 2012 at Parco Marina Bay, Millenia Walk.
Do stay tuned guys !





With love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment