Monday 26 March 2012

Review : Lola Cosmetics; there's a little Lola in every woman

Hello to all !
Back with an exciting new brand from L.A which may be hitting Singapore shores soon.
It is none other than "LOLA COSMETICS" from Los Angeles!!
I was lucky enough to get some products from this new cosmetic line by my very good poly mate, Jessica as a gift to me. Their packaging reminds me of the colours associated to the cartoon character , Betty Boop in those days! Hahaha! The packagings was the one that caught my eye at one glance and I really loved the payoff that they gave too!



















Just look at how bright they are and they could instantly grab everyone's attention ! My friend got me a foundation primer and a cool lipstick from LOLA ! I have to admit that their products are as promising as their packaging! I was really eager to try these on and I loved both of them ! Let me show you how great they are ! 

LOLA Foundation primer

















This primer contains 30ML of the product in it and its basically named as the REFINING PRIMER. It is a water based primer and it uses the new technology to provide a silky smooth, non-greasy finish ideal for applying foundation. It contains retinoids,antioxidants and peptides which help to firm the skin , promote skin regeneration and deliver oxygen and nutrients to assist in rjuvenating the skin. This could be either used alone or under makeup for a flawless , satin complexion.


















My thoughts :I have to let you know that I have a relatively dry skin and sometimes my pores start to show out. After using this primer , i realized that it left my skin feeling so refined, covering my fine lines and pores,giving a satin feel and my skin was just ready to apply foundation. Since this is a water based primer, it will be highly suitable for dry skins though those with normal or combination skin could try this too. I would not advise this for too oily skin as it may be give a too watery effect thereafter. This is my CURRENT FAVOURITE Primer now !

Rating : 9/10

LOLA lipstick in "Grapeyard"





















This lipstick is in the shade called "Grapeyard". It has a smooth satin finish base and it it slightly reddish purple. I loved the lipstick the most as it came with a very unique packaging! The moment I opened its cover off, a cute little mirror popped out ! Thats how amazing they have designed the lipstick with a mirror to fit the image of our lips so that it would be easier for us to colour our lips ! It also comes with a very YUMMY smell and it tastes good on the lips.




















The colour really attracted me as I loved the satin finish glossy product that came off when I swept it across the back of my hand. Really loved the lipstick and will definitely do a look using these two products I got from LOLA cosmetics.


Rating : 9/10

You can find out more about these products at : www.lolacosmetics.com
They only do shipping to certain countries. However, you could expect Singapore to bring in LOLA Cosmetics in late this year !!!! So, mark down all the products you may want to try in this line and await for their launch in Singapore !!! ((: A makeup look will be coming up soon.
Do stay tuned at my facebook page. Add me up here : Facebook Page

Till I see you again, 

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment