Wednesday 28 March 2012

Cranberry Smokey eyes look - How to achieve it ?


Hello everyone ! Here i am, back again to update on a look that I tried using LOLA cosmetics.
If you have been following my blog, I did a review on some products I got from that new line of brand.
If you have been wanting to do this look anytime for any events or occasions of the year, I'll list down the
products I used to achieve this look ! ((:




Face - LOLA Cosmetics Foundation Primer
           Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
           Kryolan Translucent Powder
Eyes - Mac gel liner in Black Track - whole eyelid
           Urban Decay e/s in Buck - Crease area
           Inglot Pearl e/s in 449 - to pat on the gel liner on eyelid,under eye too
           Sugarpill e/s in Bulletproof -outer corners,under eye
           UD E/s in naked to fill in brows

           VS Beauty Rush mascara
           Bobbi Brown Black gel eyeliner

Lips -  LA Girl lipliner in Rose
           LOLA Cosmetics Lipstick in Grapeyard
           Sephora Lipgloss in Purple Red

I have to admit the LOLA COSMETICS foundation primer did justice in having my foundation to stay put on my face without greasing . It gave a silky smooth base for me to work on. 
If any one of you have missed out my review on LOLA COSMETICS, check it out here : CLICK!

Till I see you in my next post,
With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment