Monday 5 March 2012

Sigma Haul

HANDMADE BRUSHES
"A complete line of professional brushes specifically designed to highlight eyes and face. Each brush was individually tested for performance, resistance, and durability." - Sigma

Hello everyone !
Back for a review on my haul !
A couple of weeks back, I ordered a brush kit from Sigma and was anxiously waiting
for its arrival. The moment the postman had delivered it to my place, I was so excited to open the parcel up to see my brushes! I am a great fan of brushes as I feel that they play an important role in enhancing our beauty when wearing on makeup. When I opened up the parcel, I just had to capture a shot of it!


I ORDERED THE "EYES KIT"
Basically, this set consists of 7 professional brushes as you can see below!

I wanted to play with the brushes which were mainly for the eyes as I wanted to see a how they can create really amazing works !Let me bring you through the 7 brushes in detail and also my thoughts later on.

EYES KIT - 7 PROFESSIONAL BRUSHES

1.EYE LINER BRUSH - E05

Extra fine tipped brush that delivers a precise, firm and even stroke to line the eyes.

2. SMALL ANGLED BRUSH - E65
 This is good for gel or cream eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line.

3. LARGE SHADER BRUSH - E60
 Flat shape which is ideal for application of cream products and eyeshadow primers.

4. TAPERED BLENDING - E40
Rounded and tapered top which is designed to apply blend colour along the crease.

5. MEDIUM ANGLED SHADING BRUSH - E70
This is designed to apply highlight shades underneath the eyebrow and on the inner corners.

6. PENCIL BRUSH -E30
Gives you a precise application of colour on the crease, outer corner , upper and lower lash line.

7.  EYE SHADING BRUSH - E55
This is sift and dense and can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments.

 
My thoughts : I hope you guys roughly know what these individual brushes are used for generally. If you ask me, I really got too excited about these brushes from Sigma after I heard raves about it from fellow makeup artists and it just motivated me to get one for myself too. For a start, i wanted to give this EYES KIT a try. I have not used all the brushes in this kit yet but so far have tried out the pencil brush and the eyeshading brush. I have to say they give a really precise application and were so comfortable and soft on my eyes. I would definitely recommend you guys to get some value for money SETS from SIgma to try them out. I really think they are worth my money and I absolutely love the way SIGMA has designed these brushes. I hope to review more on these brushes once I have created a look using any of these brushes. so do stay tuned !  If you have any questions, please do feel free to post your comments and I will try my best to answer them ! Thank you !

UPDATE : OFFICIAL MAKEUP ARTIST FOR LIONEARL's S/S 2012 COLLECTION...
coming up in the next post.


With love,




No comments:

Post a Comment