Wednesday 4 April 2012

My INGLOT haul from Inglot JB

Hello everyone ! I am back to rave all about the NEW INGLOT OUTLET which is now opened in Citysquare- Johor Bahru, Malaysia! I always have been excited to go down to the store to check out the products although I have already bought some products earlier from their online website. I always gt fascinated by their SUPER PIGMENTED eyeshadows !! Well, finally I headed down to the store in JB last weekend. They opened this outlet in Johor Bahru on 29th March 2012 and they are open from 10am to 10pm ! I was totally awed by the wide array of products they carried ! My total damage came up to nearly SGD 100.


The new outlet in City Square, Johor Bahru (Malaysia)


I got some products from there which I totally am crazy about now.I have done some swatches for you guys to see as well. So, do continue reading below to find out what they are.



This was my splurge at INGLOT CITYSQUARE !
4 eye shadows, 1 lip paint and 1 concealer.



INGLOT FREEDOM SYSTEM EYESHADOWS


You may ask what is this freedom system all about?  It basically means that you are actually free to select all kind of eyeshadows in this collection to place it all in a magnetic palette that they also have. This does not ony apply to their eyeshadows. You could actually mix with their blushes,lipstick pans n etc to place it all in a combined palette. However, I did not get their palette as I already had a  palette of my own and I usually depot my eyeshadow pans in the palette. One of the many paletes I have , is shown below and this palette contains some inglot eyeshadow pans too, if you notice. (the rectangular ones)

This is one of the palettes I have, which contains some
eyeshadows I got from Inglot's online website!



Fom top left hand clockwise : AMC e/s 50, AMC e/s 74, Matt 371,  AMC e/s 51




Here are the swatches for the colours above !

Just look at how pigmented the colours are ! I totally went crazyyyy over all the colours there and definitely over the intensity of the colours. If I am not wrong, they cost like SGD 15 per eyeshadow. It may be slightly pricey for some of you but I can assure that you will definitely get to find the colour you may be finding for.

INGLOT LIP PAINT 


This was in No.56 and trust me I ABSOLUTELY loved it.
The idea of having lipstik in a cream form seemed super unique to me and
this colour really caught my eyes! I totally loved how moisturising it was on
my lips and not forgetting the YUMMY FRAGRANCE ! It is also highly
pigmented depending on how pigmented you want the colour to appear. If you
just want a light colour, just apply a teeny bit and try to spread it all across.
Also, when you need something more vibrant, then keep adding more colour to it.


The 2nd Photo shows that I applied the lip colour very lightly on my lips and the last photo shows that it was applied rather more intensely ! This colour is great for parties and functions !
Totally worthy and if I am not wrong, this cost roughly SGD 24 or 25.


INGLOT CREAM CONCEALER



I did not do a swatch on this as I am planning to do a look using this concealer
to show you how good it is. When first applied, it gives you off a very sheen coverage but
after being set with powder, it gives a very mattified look and it does have a good medium
coverage.



My thoughts : I truly love the products from INGLOT COSMETICS. Their eyeshadows are a MUST TRY ! I did not have any regrets going down to JB to get these stuffs as I find them all worthy ! If you are interested o get the products too, please spare sometime maybe over your weekends to make ur way down to INGLOT at Johor Bahru, Citysquare. As mentioned earlier, it is open daily from 10 am to 10pm. If you have any more queries or would like to ask me anything, please do leave your comments below. I hope this post has benefitted you in one way or another. Till i see you in my next post,

Lots of love !!




No comments:

Post a Comment