Friday 28 September 2012

HAUL : LIPSTICKS I AM IN LOVE WITH !

Hello guys ! 
I's back again to share with you all on my recent HAUL and I have to admit all of which are LIPSTICKS!
I found them really amazing and wanted to share with you all as well!






















LIPSTIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

Doesnt the photo tempt you so much ? Yes, lets proceed with the review of my recent haul.


1. BRAND : MAC COSMETICS
    COLOUR : RUBY WOO


(TOP: WITHOUT FLASH, BOTTOM: WITH FLASH)


My thoughts : THIS WAS HIGHLY RAVED BY MANY MAKEUP ARTISTS! Thiis is actually my second time purchasing it as my first one finished. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS, THIS IS THE BOMB !!! As you can see, this is a MATTE lipstick and as such it comes off without any sheen. The moment its on your lips , the lipstain is there for more than 8 hours, trust me! I loved how pigmented this lipstick was and I think this is totally perfect for all skin tones. Its been a trend nowadays for women to apply bright bold lipsticks and I would highly recommend each one of you to carry one of this in your handbags!


2. BRAND : NYX
    COLOUR : LSS 612, LALA


My thoughts :  I bought this from a flea in Tanjong Pagar Exchange, Singapore. It cost roughly $5 - $6 and trust me, it glides on so smoothy that you hardly find it thick on your lips. This shade is really suitable for tanned skin. It carries a very plum-coloured finish.. This is not matte and as such, it carries a little sheen on it. But the color is AWESOME !




3. BRAND: NUTRIMETIICS PRESTIGE GOLD LIPSTICK
    COLOUR: ORANGE FIRE



My thoughts: I actually purchased this from a Malaysia Catalogue for Tupperware stuffs. My mum helped me get this. I really thought that this had a BRIGHT CORAL TONE colour and its really orangey red. Totally loved the finish and it glides smoothly across your lips actually. Its highly pigmented that the first time I applied it, the stains did not go off even the next morning when I woke up. Totlly amazing product and I want to purchase the other colours available in this BRAND. This cost SGD 22 if I am not wrong.


4.  BRAND: CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE
     COLOUR: LIP COLOUR 93



My thoughts: THIS IS MY CURRENT ADDICTION. REALLY LOVEEEEE THIS SHADE A LOT. My loved one got this for me as a gift/surprise gift. I was really falling in love with it each time I wore it out and I received really good compliments on tthis shade. It has this very pinky red shade and it glides on really well on lips. Does not make the lips dry but instead adds some vibrance to the lips.Totally loved the texture of the \product as well. I am definitely falling in love with CHANEL LIPSTICKS!! My loved one got this for SGD 44 if I am not wrong. Might be a little pricey but it is really worth all your bucks! I created some recent looks with this lipstick too. Look out for the swatches below..!



SWATCHES




( TOP: WITH FLASH , BOTTOM : WITHOUT FLASH  )

From left to right :   NYX LALA, MAC RUBYWOO, NUTRIMETICS ORANGE FIRE, CHANEL  ROUGE ALLURE No. 93

As you can see from the swatches I did above, the colours are really pigmented and they are really lovely colours. They will definitely be suitable for all skin tones. I am totally loving these lipsticks I purchased and I would definitely include them in my upcoming makeup looks. Stay tuned for more makeup looks that will be coming up. 

UPCOMING UPDATES : Recent Makeup Photoshoot ( Pink Ribbon Braided Chic), Revlon "Just Bitten Kissables" Balmstain and many more!! Do watch this space often ! 

Thank you dearies! Hope you enjoyed the review!

With much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment