Tuesday 2 October 2012

Review: REVLON "Just Bitten Kissable" Balmstain

REVLON "JUST BITTEN KISSABLE"
BALMSTAIN


(photo credits to Allura)


Hello dearies !

Back with another post on my recent haul on this amazing product that has been highly raved about by many women lately. Yes ! I ordered myself one of them from the collection that you can see in the photo above.
I admired this collection of balmstains Revlon came up with ! I just could not stop myself from getting one to give it a try ! And sooooooooo......,




YES ! I GOT THIS! (CHERISH)

Swatches


(WITHOUT FLASH)


(WITH FLASH)


My Thoughts : I felt that it taste like a minty flavoured balm. It glides on smoothly on your lips. The only thing was that you may have to keep gliding the colour on to your lips to make sure the colour becomes pigmented. It stays refreshing on the lips and I loved how conveniently it was designed and also light consistency it had compared to lipsticks which are usually think. This could be worn on days where you just want to go with something light and casual. I ordered it from a friend who made the orders on behalf of me. One balmstain costs SGD 16 and I am not really sure if Revlon in Singapore is already carrying this but I will definitely let you guys know if they are. Do stay tuned in my FB page too i.e Syncwit Vani. Hope you enjoyed the review and I am eager to collect on more shades in this collection!! Worth my bucks!

COMING UP NEXT : Sneakpeek of Recent Collaboration Photoshoot with ZellesQ Fashion Accessories & Rosette's Paradise Clothing line + Makeup Looks I did for some models! 

Much love,




2 comments:

  1. i love these things! my favorite would have to be lovesick or smitten :D

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky : Hi Vicky, Glad to hear you love these products too ! I feel that they are really amazing !

    ReplyDelete