Sunday 28 October 2012

HAUL : Sugarpill Loose E/s & Pressed E/s

Hi guys !

I am back again with a review on my recent haul. None other than my all-time favourite Sugarpill products !
I have created a look using the new products i got from Sugarpill too. Just take a look below!


As you can see above, this is the look I created with Sugarpill's Loose Eyeshaodow in' DECORA' and Pressed Eyeshadow in 'MOCHA'.

Now, moving onto the review of both the awesome eyeshadows!

DECORA is basically a shimmery pink loose eyeshadow. If you pat on the colour bit by bit on the eyes, it definitely becomes more pigmented. Needless to say, I always use Decora with a teeny weeny bit of water to give a strong colour. I really love the colour payoff of DECORA with or without water actually.

MOCHA, on the other hand is a pale teal colour which is a little on the green side. I love the payoff as well as I thought this colour is really unique and comes off really beautiful on the eyes. Its a MUST TRY ! MOCHA is a latest edition to SUGARPILL pressed eyeshadow collection. 

Some photos and swatches:


SUGARPILL PRESSED E/S - MOCHA


SUGARPILL LOOSE EYESHADOW - DECORA


SWATCHES ! <3

I always loved the colour payoff of SUGARPILL products and it will be a MUST TRY !
Now, here are some photos of the look I created with the abovementioned eyeshadows.


I hope you enjoyed my review. Anyway, if you would like to purchase SUGARPILL eyeshadows too,
just click here to shop : SUGARPILL (:


DISCLAIMER: All items that are being reviewed on my blog are bought with my own money and I am not affiliated to SUGARPILL in anyway.

Thank you and see you guys in my next post real sooon ! 

with much love,



No comments:

Post a Comment